- MAZURI Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition.
- Supports digestion
- Promotes chewing activity
- Essential nutrients and fats
- Weight: 1.13kg (2.5 lbs)
Make your rabbits dance with delight at mealtime, with these flavorful Mazuri® Rabbit Food pellets. Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit food was developed to support optimal nutrition and chewing activity in rabbits. With the right nutrition, including high fiber Timothy hay, this feed works for rabbits in any stage of life.
Mazuri® Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay fror Rabbit Food
Features and Benefits
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition. A uniform feed to prevent selective eating with no added arificial colors or flavors.
- Supports digestion. Made with live probiotics for gastric support.
- Promotes chewing activity. High fiber pellets encourage rabbits to chew.
- Essential nutrients and fats. With vitamin E and flaxseed.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Vitamin A not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
Ground Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Lignin Sulfonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Yucca schidigera Extract, Yeast Culture, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
- Provide Mazuri® Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet free-choice to all life stages of rabbits.
- If supplementation is desired, at least 90% of the diet should consist of Mazuri® Timothy-Based Rabbit Diet to ensure adequate nutrition.
- Care should be taken to choose appropriate supplemental food items. For example:
- Mature or elderly rabbits may benefit from food items with lower calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating animals may benefit from food items with higher calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies, with high rates of breeding, may benefit form a diet with enhanced energy density.
- See Table (following page) for dietary composition when feeding different levels and types of hay.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water at all times.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Packages Included: 1 x Mazuri® Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay fror Rabbit Food, 2.5lbs (1.13kg)
1 x Mazuri® Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay fror Rabbit Food, 2.5lbs (1.13kg)